To our valued customers and partners,
It is with great sadness that I am watching the ravaging impact of COVID-19 around the world as it takes its human toll and severely impacts businesses in every sector of industry. This is definitely not the environment in which I had planned to celebrate 30 years of Tateossian!
We would like to reassure you that we are taking every reasonable measure to keep every member, customer and partner of the Tateossian company as safe as possible. We are following the guidelines from the World Health Organisation (WHO), as well as local and national health organisations.
It is also my commitment during this period of volatility in the work environment to minimise instability for our staff and suppliers who have families to support and financial commitments.
These are some of the precautionary measures we are taking:
We are following the most up to date advice from the British Government with regards to the opening of our London stores.
In accordance with these guidelines, we have made the decision to open some of our London stores. Our Conduit Street, Sloane Square and Royal Exchange stores have now reopened. Our Icon at the O2 store will reopen in the first week of July.
We would like to reassure you of everything we are going to ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- We are asking customers to come into the store one at a time and we will limit the numbers of each group to help keep social distancing.
- We will have reduced hours in place, please check the store’s individual web pages before visiting
- Each store will have sanitiser, gloves and masks available for all customers and our staff will also be wearing PPE.
- All areas of the store will be cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis.
- We ask that customers use credit or debit cards to pay, instead of cash, where possible.
- Jewellery can still be tried on, but gloves must be worn to handle the jewellery. Each piece will be cleaned and quarantined for a day after being handled to further reduce the risk.
We will endeavour to keep our website and online deliveries operating to their full capacity as long as we are able to do so. We are aware that in these times online shopping may be the most convenient for many of our customers. Our warehouse staff are ensuring that extra care is taken with every parcel with additional hygiene measures. We are also working closely with our courier partners to ensure that all deliveries are delivered in a timely and hygienic manner.
Our staff are at the heart of business and we are following all advice and protocols to keep our employees safe.
The situation is changing on a daily basis and as it continues to unfold we are aware that we may need to make further changes, we will continue to monitor the situation and aim to keep you as up to date as possible.
To insure business continuity contingency measures have been taken so that employees can work remotely and so that we continue to uphold our commitment for a superior service.
In this difficult and confusing time, we would like to extend our best wishes to all of you, it is in times like these that we can find comfort in our loved ones and the community around us. It is important that we all cooperate together, extending help wherever possible and to provide security and protection for who are around us.
Stay safe and best regards as we look forward for “normality” to return.
Founder & Managing Director, Tateossian London