Tateossian, the global wholesaler and retailer in luxury men’s accessory and jewellery has a unique opportunity for a creative and dedicated Intern to join the Graphic Design team on a full time or part time (4 days) basis.
The ideal candidate would have gained some experience in the fashion industry with photography, retouching and basic knowledge of Video editing .You will learn from and assist the Graphic Designers in taking images and retouching them for use on line or our catalogues and style books.
About the Internship
- Work with the Graphic Design Team under their guidance to assist in all visuals, taking images and getting them ready for use though retouching, resizing and editing
- Learn how to allocate time effectively, and plan workflow with the Graphic Team to communicate workflow effectively across departments
- Assist in maintaining high standards of visual across all branded material
- Dealing with creation of products on the website
- Contribute with ideas for imagery, layout of artwork
- Carry out ad-hoc duties for the team as required, including filing, administration tasks, call rounds and filing meeting minutes
- Some experience in photography and retouching in fashion, luxury and/or jewellery sector
- A keen eye for detail and commitment to deliver excellence
- Experience in photo retouching, photography, videography
- Good working knowledge of the Creative Suites, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Fluent English, written and oral
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to priorities and manage workflow
- Ability to multi-task and experience in working to deadlines would be beneficial
- Only candidate with Portfolio will be considered. Please include examples of retouching (before/after).
- Involvement in a variety of projects and understanding of how the whole Company works
- Part time (4 days) or full time with some flexibility
- Travel paid between home and work
- Structured plan leading to desired Learning Outcomes
- Diverse and fun team in beautiful Head Office next to the Thames and train station